3M 566A Flap Discs Zirconia Angled - 180mm x 22mm
3M 566A Flap Discs Zirconia Angled - 180mm x 22mm - Pack of 10
Mineral type¬†Aluminium Zirconia
Backing¬†Poly-cotton / Y-Weight
Flap Disc Type Conical / Angled
- Flap discs allow one-step grinding and blending, saving time and cost
- Alumina zirconia self-sharpens and provides extended life and more cutting power than aluminum oxide, reducing replacement costs
- Strong, Y-weight polyester-cotton backing offers flexibility and supports fast cut on medium to high pressure grinding and finishing applications
- Quick change disc simplifies disc changes and does not require hand tools
- Good for sharp edge work and flat finishing
3M‚Ñ¢ Flap Disc 566A provides a versatile one-disc system for metal fabrication applications where more durability is needed for medium-weight grinding, small weld removal, finishing, and surface preparation. Run on a right angle grinder, this disc is a one-step alternative to bonded wheels and fiber discs.
Use 3M‚Ñ¢ Flap Disc 566A, featuring self-sharpening alumina zirconia that provides better longevity and increased cutting power over aluminium oxide. Run on a right angle grinder, our 566A discs are a one-step system for grinding and blending. The strong, Y-weight polyester-cotton backing offers flexibility and supports a fast cut on medium to high pressure grinding and finishing applications.
|Product Name||3M 566A Flap Discs Zirconia Angled - 180mm x 22mm - Pack of 10|
|Type of Product||Flap Disc|
|Equipment Tool||Angle Grinder|
|Materials Used On||Ferrous Metal (Stainless, Mild Steel, Cobalt, Chrome, Tool Steel), Non-Ferrous Metal (Aluminium, Bronze, Brass, Copper, Zinc)|