3M 775L Cubitron II Film Orbital Disc 152mm Clean-Sand System Pack of 50
3M 775L Cubitron II Film Orbital Disc Clean-Sand System 152mm Pack of 50
- 3M Cubitron II Hookit Film Disc 775L features our highest performance Precision Shaped Ceramic Grain.
- Unique Precision Shaped Ceramic Grain avoids glazing by maintaining razor-sharp edges throughout the life of the disc.
- Excellent tera-resistance from 3M film-backing to experienved unrivalled life and cut rate.
- Combination of high dust extraction and precision grain will cut 2 x better than conventional discs and outlast it by approximately 4 x longer!
- Buy 5 for £23.08 Incl. VAT: £27.70 each and save 2%
- Revolutionary 3M Precision Shaped Grain technology provides fast cut and long life
- Cuts up to 2x as fast as conventional abrasives
- Lasts up to 6x as long as conventional abrasives
- Film backing for greater tear resistance and edge retention
- Ideal for a wide variety of substrates and applications focused primarily on stock removal
- Hook and loop attachment makes disc changes fast and easy
Our 3M™ Cubitron™ II Hookit™ Film Disc 775L features 3M Precision Shaped Ceramic Grain, a revolutionary advancement in abrasive technology. The triangular shaped ceramic mineral is designed to slice through the substrate, rather than gouging or “plowing” like conventional abrasives, resulting in a disc that cuts up to 2x as fast and lasts up to 6x as long as conventional abrasives.
Combining Durability and Efficiency
These discs are ideal for a broad range of applications focused primarily on stock removal, and are effective on a wide variety of substrates, including metals, composites, gelcoat, and whitewood. The film backing offers greater tear resistance than paper discs, for additional durability and edge retention. For best results, pair with 3M™ Elite Random Orbital Sanders.
We offer a complete line of hook-and-loop style 3M™ Hookit™ discs for work spaces where adhesive backed discs may become contaminated by dust or dirt. They are often used in applications where a 3M™ Stikit™ disc may be too aggressive, as Hookit™ discs tend to leave finer finishes than adhesive backed discs. Hookit™ sanding discs conveniently attach to a hook-and-loop backup disc pad (sold separately), can be removed cleanly and easily, and can be re-used again and again for the extent of the abrasive life.
Learn More About 3M™ Cubitron™
|Type of Product||Velcro Discs / Self-Adhesive Discs|
|Product Name||3M 775L Cubitron II Film Orbital Disc Clean-Sand System 152mm Pack of 50|
|Fixing Type||Hook-Face / Velcro / Grip|
|Mineral Type||Cubitron II (Purple)|
|Backing Material||Film Backing|
|Extraction Hole Pattern||Multi-Hole Pattern|
|Equipment Tool||Random Orbital Sander|
|Materials Used On||Non-Ferrous Metal (Aluminium, Bronze, Brass, Copper, Zinc), Hardwood (Oak, Walnut, Maple, Cherry), Softwood (Pine, Beech, MDF), Composite, GRP, Fibreglass, Plastics, Paint, Lacquers, Solid Surface - Corian, Granite, Quartz|