3M 982C Cubitron II (2) Fibre Disc 180mm x 22.23mm (Pack of 25)
3M 982C Cubitron II (2) Fibre Disc 180mm x 22.23mm (Pack of 25)-P36+ (27698)
- 3M Cubitron II Precision Shaped Grain
- 125mm x 22.23mm
- Pack of 25 Discs
3M Cubitron II (2) Fibre Discs, consist of 3M's Patented Precision Shaped Grain Technology to offer engineered stock removal capabilities for optimum results. Brand new, market leading disc from 3M.
- 3M Precision Shaped Grain maintains super-sharp points that cut exceptionally fast with less pressure
- Disc life is significantly longer, completing more parts per disc and requiring fewer disc changes
- Triangular shaped ceramic grain lasts up to two times longer than other ceramic abrasives—it wears evenly, runs cool, and optimizes mineral breakdown
- Stiff fiber backing and a strong resin bond provide durability and tear-resistance for heavyweight applications such as high-pressure weld grinding and beveling
3M™ Cubitron™ II Fibre Disc 982C slices through carbon steel with 3M Precision Shaped Grain and generates up to twice the cut-rate, durability, and life of other fiber discs—all with less grinding pressure. That means less operator fatigue, faster throughput, and more parts per disc when tackling high pressure grinding applications such as medium to heavy-duty stock removal.
Fiber discs are heavy-duty discs ideal for weld removal, grinding, and blending large and small areas of metal surfaces. They feature a tough, stiff backing made from vulcanized fiber that resist wear and can handle tough grinding applications.
|Product Name||3M 982C Cubitron II (2) Fibre Disc 180mm x 22.23mm (Pack of 25)-P36+ (27698)|
|Type of Product||Fibre Disc|
|Mineral Type||Cubitron (Brown)|
|Equipment Tool||Angle Grinder, Disc Sander|
|Materials Used On||Ferrous Metal (Stainless, Mild Steel, Cobalt, Chrome, Tool Steel)|
|Manufacturer's Stock Number||7000028201|