SIA 4570 X Ceramic Fibre Backed 100mm x 16mm - Pack of 50
SIA 4570 X Ceramic Fibre Backed 100mm x 16mm - Pack of 50 - P36
- Longer lifetime
- Cool grinding
- Consistent Cutting performance
- Fine Surface Finish
- Grit type: Ceramic Aluminium Oxide
- Backing: Vulcanised fibre
- Special Coating: X-Technology (cooling additive)
- Main grinding applications: Weld preparation, weld removal
- Buy 3 for £39.75 Incl. VAT: £47.70 each and save 14%
- Longer Lifetime - X-Technology leaves more space between the grain which maximizes the total working life of the grain and therefore the disc.
- Consistent Cutting Performance - X-Technology allows the grain structure to fracture more easily, maintaining a sharp cut throughout the disc lifetime.
- Cool grinding - X-Technology applies the cooling aid directly on the grain surface which makes it more active during the grinding process and helps to displace heat build up quicker.
- Fine Surface Finish - Specially selected grains with fine crystalline structures deliver fine finishes without compromising on cutting aggression.
Up to 20% time reduction on 2K finish on stainless steel!
For better results, please use the SIA Turbo Pad II for aggressive grinding, longer life time (on coarse grit fibre discs).
|Product Name||SIA 4570 X Ceramic Fibre Backed 100mm x 16mm - Pack of 50 - P36|
|Type of Product||Fibre Disc|
|Mineral Type||Ceramic (Bright Red)|
|Materials Used On||Ferrous Metal (Stainless, Mild Steel, Cobalt, Chrome, Tool Steel)|
|Manufacturer's Stock Number||N/A|