Abrasive Cloth & Paper Rolls
Abrasive Rolls in various sizes, available with either a cloth or paper backing, some of the cloth handy rolls come in convenient dispenser packaging for ease of use. The larger paper size's are ideal for use with straight orbital/block sanders. We can offer any of our belt products in roll form, in custom sizes. Please contact us for more information.
Select the preferred Mineral Type from the Shop By filter (left of your desktop or at the bottom if you're on a mobile) or you can also filter by the Material Used On (wood, metal, etc). We would suggest a paper backing for an economic and flexible option and cloth backing for metalworking applications. We also offer Siasoft foam-backed paper rolls for special applications!
SIA 1948 Siasoft Sponge Backed Perforated Rolls - 115mm x 25mtr - (Various grits available)£55.44 Incl. VAT: £66.53
- Blue fired A/Oxide & White A/Oxide
- Paper + Siafast
- 115mm x 25 mtr - (200 x 115mm x 125mm strips)
- Can be used Wet or Dry
- Glass fibre reinforced Latex Paper.
- Keying of solid woods, veneer, old & new varnishes
- Suitable for Paint prep & restoration.
- Ideal for use on contours and curves
- Large grit availability (P120 - P1000)
SIA 1748 Sterate Paper Rolls (Siarexx) 115mm x 50m (T3200)£29.46 Incl. VAT: £35.35
- Silicon Carbide
- A-wt Paper Roll
- 115mm x 50m
- Intermediate hand sanding of varnishes, keying of primers and fillers
- Low clogging, silicon carbine grain offers high quality finish