Floor Sanding Mesh Screenback Discs
We keep both conventional Silicon Carbide Mesh Screens for buffing floors for the 16" (407mm) Buffing machines such as the Bona Flexisand or Bona Buffer. These are used for final finishing and removing swirl marks from floors.
Norton Sand Dollar Abrasive Sponge Disc 407mm - Pack of 4 (66261194874) - for 16 inch Floor Buffing Machines£29.79 Incl. VAT: £35.75 Incl. VAT: £44.23 Incl. VAT: £39.73
Kit contains all 4 Assorted Grits: 1 x Blue, 1 x Red, 1 x Yellow, 1 x Green
FEATURES & BENEFITS
- Norton SandDollar pads have a long life (approximately 1500 sf/pad) and are extremely durable and tear resistant. The A/O grain bonded to the foam backing allows the pad to properly abrade the finish while still producing a very fine scratch pattern. Contractors can get a great-looking finish without running the risk of adhesion problems caused by improper abrasion.
- Norton SandDollar pads resist loading, but can be easily cleaned by vacuuming off or rinsing with water and then reused. They are used just like a screen or maroon pad, using a white pad or maroon pad as a driver and can be used on any kind of finish: oil, water, or acid cure; but not recommended for pre-finished floors. The cut-outs in the pad help with dust extraction and to minimize loading.
- Traditional PSA strips can tear and curl under easily which could leave adhesive residue on the finish. Also, if hook and loop strips are used, the paper can curl under and the hooks can scratch the finish. With Norton SandDollar there is no guessing at how many strips to use, what grit to use, and how to place the strips on the pad.
Norton Q955 Red Heat Net Abrasive Mesh Screen Disc 407mm - Pack of 10 - for 16 inch Floor Buffing Machines£61.43 Incl. VAT: £73.72FEATURES & BENEFITS
- 100% patented SG (Seeded Gel) ceramic grain with excellent cutting ability on A/O or ceramic finishes; unmatched cut rate and product life with optimum resistance to wear with razor abrasive sharp micro-fracturing capabilities that prevent premature dulling or wearing, and ideal for harder wood species and large jobs where saving time means saving money
- Full phenolic resin bond and patent pending color technology; heat and chip resistant eliminates risk of color transfer with stabilizer assured product color consistency
- Heavy X-weight polyester backing is extremely flexible and shock absorbent for extreme conditions; atmospherically stable with little or no effect from moisture or heat
- Anti-Stat Dustless Polyester backing improves dust extraction; eliminates dust collection on equipment
Awuko SQ50Z Silicon Carbide Net Abrasive Mesh Screen Disc 407mm - Pack of 10 (for 16 inch Buffing Machines)£23.90 Incl. VAT: £28.68 Incl. VAT: £33.24Awuko SQ50Z Silicon carbide impregnated on mesh screen material for Rotary Floor Sanding Machines. Very low clogging and provides an excellent finish on both hardoowd and softwood floors. Excellent alternative against Ersta Discs / Starcke Discs, Hermes Discs, Bona Discs, and & other popular floor sanding discs. Learn More
SAIT SN Silicon Carbide Net Abrasive Mesh Screen Disc 407mm - Pack of 10 (SN-D-C) - for Floor Sanding£44.87 Incl. VAT: £53.84 Incl. VAT: £52.22SAIT SN-D-C Silicon carbide impregnated on mesh screen material for Rotary Floor Sanding Machines. Very low clogging and provides an excellent finish on both hardoowd and softwood floors. Excellent alternative against Ersta Discs / Starcke Discs, Hermes Discs, Bona Discs, and & other popular floor sanding discs. Learn More